Breast feeding Mum's and periods

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
Are there any other breast feeding Mum's out there whose periods haven't returned yet? It is still normal for over 7 months later that my periods haven't started again yet?

Thanks

Hi Nicki, it's very normal, especially if you are co-sleeping and/or still breast feed at night. :hug:
Mine still hasn't returned after nearly 14 months

Thanks Sarah. Not co-sleeping but we are back to doing 1 night feed again. Now the weaning is picking back up again I am hoping she will drop that feed again :pray:

mine haven't come back yet but rachaels only just started havin solids so it might b soon

The last few days she has suddenly got her appetite back for solids. Her cough has finally started to improve over the last few days as well. Feels like she has finally turned a corner. :cheer: For lunch we had sweet potato mixed with roast chicken (she would have had more if I had prepared more), followed by nearly a whole petit filou sized yogurt. I gave her banana cereal this evening and she was literally attacking it, grabbing the spoon from my hand and shoving it into her mouth. I kept having to make more up. I just hope it carries on like this, she is back to how she was before she turned 6months. I guess it was the phlemmy cough that was putting her off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back