Breaking News....

It's awful :-( dunno what's happening to the planet, it's scary :-( xxx

I know... it just seems to be one disaster after another :-( xx

its so sad! how scary it must be for them, especially the little islands that wouldnt stand a chance if a tsunami comes over them.

Been watching it all day nearly. I just keep thinking how scary it is. I'm not a believer in the bible but all these disasters seem quite biblical and that worries me as well. So sad!!!!

Been watching it all day nearly. I just keep thinking how scary it is. I'm not a believer in the bible but all these disasters seem quite biblical and that worries me as well. So sad!!!!

I do believe but you're quite right, they are all very very biblical. It must be awful for everyone experiencing it!

I have been glued to the news all day, and shed a few tears. It's so tragic :(

just awful isn't it :cry:

Seeing people trying to drive their cars fast enough to escape the water just about tipped me over the edge earlier, terribly, terribly sad :(

Its just awful, doesn't seem real. How terrifying for the people there!

This is just awful, i keep checking it on my phone, really makes you think how lucky we are. Cant even begin to imagine what there going through

Tapatalking it :D

Just watching the news and radiation is now being detected from that nuclear power plant - very frightening. Those poor people :(

:cry: It's totally horrendous :(

I feel so sad for everyone involved :(

Its like a disaster movie , one you walk away from think "thank god things like that don't happen" So scary .

it really is a life nightmare so to speak. I just hope they managed to evacuate as many people as possible... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back