• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking news on little maddie! **updated***11.30 page 3!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

Madeleine: Missing for one weekOfficers have called a news conference for later today and Madeleine's parents were driven away at speed from their apartment.

Sky News crime correspondent Martin Brunt, who is in Portugal, says it appears there has been some significant development.

According to reports, officers have examined CCTV footage showing a girl fitting Madeleine's description with a woman and two men at a service station just a few miles from the village of Praia Da Luz, on the road towards Spain.

The Portuguese newspaper, 24 Horas, said the woman was in her 40s, blonde and appeared foreign.

Martin Brunt said police have shown a still from the CCTV to a British tourist who confirmed it showed a man he had to chase off from photographing his daughter.

Kate McCann at the service"Things are happening, they could be important, there could be a big development," he said

:pray: its good news :pray:

oh god I hope its her, at the very least it means shes still alive!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Really hope they find her now! Can't imagine what her parents must be going through! Hopefully she'll be safe and well! :pray:

poor thing! I hope they find her soon. :pray:

god i hope they find these people really they need to be shot god it could have been anyones daughter evil b****ds poor maddie hope shes ok :pray:

Praying for her, :pray: hope the evil b******s haven't hurt her :(

Funny how they only had these developments after our force went over to help. They need to improve their police force in portugal methinks...

I so hope it is her and then get these sick people locked up.

ive just heard on the news the people they are looking for have british number plates on the car! :shock:

SarahH said:
I so hope it is her and then get these sick people locked up.

:evil: These sick twisted evil people are disgusting and should all be killed in my opinion.

I lost my son for 5 minutes in a park once (it ended up that he was hiding in the hedge :roll: ) and the first thing that went through my mind was what if a sicko's got him?

That poor little girl :cry:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
I hope they find her.
This must have been the longest most awful week of their lives :cry:
I can't imagine what poor little maddie and her parents must be going through. I hope to death that I never have too.

Take em to death row pure and simple, no need for that kind of scum on this earth, bless little maddie :hug:

Ive got a funny feeling its something like some childless couple with a few loose screws and they are actually taking care of her and not hurting her, but pretending shes theirs in some warped way. I really really hope its something like that anyway and she can just go back to her family thinking shes been on a little vacation.

They would still need shooting, obviously, but I hope and pray its something along those lines.

Forget deathrow, let the public loose on them that would be much worse.

glitzyglamgirl said:
Ive got a funny feeling its something like some childless couple with a few loose screws and they are actually taking care of her and not hurting her, but pretending shes theirs in some warped way. I really really hope its something like that anyway and she can just go back to her family thinking shes been on a little vacation.

They would still need shooting, obviously, but I hope and pray its something along those lines.

Thats better than the other option, although I think its more likely she wasnt as there were 3 people involved, one of which tried to take photos of another little girl.

I agree let the public lose on them, too right. I'd kill 'em...

glitzyglamgirl said:

Oh I so hope this is the case! I hope they find them soon! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back