Braxtons are doing my nut in!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
The only position they ease off in is laid on my back which isnt very practical!! :lol:

I am ending up in bed early every night and I dont really want to be!! :wall:

I need to be sat up to help him turn but they really kick in when I do......I think I'm on the verge of that point where you are officially 'fed up' of being pregnant.....it comes to us all......:lol:

ooooh no advice lol i guess i have it all to come just didnt wanna read and run :flower: xxx

I'm really not looking forward to hitting that wall....sorry you're feeling fed up, and I hope he turns!

:( No signs of little Sid turning? Maybe that's why the BH's are so bad? :hug:

Scan Monday?

Last edited:
Hands and knees? Hope you get some relief of some sort soon, can't be much of a picnic for you!

I've just spent an hour cleaning Sid's bedroom laminate floor on all fours....ready for the new carpet to go down next week...:oooo:

No sign of him turning yet but there's time before monday....he's got till 2pm!! :lol:

You spent an hour cleaning a floor that's going to be carpeted :lol:

I love the colours in Sids' room :love:

I know....:doh: I just thought it would be less to do when it gets taken up again ...... in about 5 yrs :lol:

No really I told the decorator I wasn't bothered about the floor so it was spattered with emulsion so I scoured the whole thing back to spotless! :D

BH are a right pain in the ass. You started getting them quite early didn't you. Doeas a bath not ease your discomfort?

I am so hoping ickle Sid turns for you, i know how badly you want your home hypnobirth, i am keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you chick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back