Taking over my tummy!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by (*)FebBaby(*), Dec 4, 2007.

1. (*)FebBaby(*)

(*)FebBaby(*) Active Member

Stretchmarks are officially a major issue for me and it's getting me really down!

I now have new ones under the ones that were there before and they are angry little f**kers! lol :twisted:

Please please tell me there is something I can do to make them better? :wall: :( :(

2. Kimbo

Kimbo Well-Known Member

nothing i have used (bio oil, cocoa butter, other stretchmark creams) have worked so we have to put up with them!
    to stop them being so angry and red i used e45 and they stopped being so itchy too

3. NIE

NIE Well-Known Member

I used bio oil every day and never got any stretch marks until around 32 weeks.

I still use it everyday and they are quite bad now, so I can't really give any other advice. sorry. xxx

4. **C**

**C** Well-Known Member

Good news is next time you're pregnant you probably won't get any! I got millions of them, but this time not a single one has appeared. Could just be that it's impossible for a human to actually develop any more stretch marks but never mind. It's all part of the joys of being a mum!

5. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You'd think that would be true wouldn't you... but its not... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Mind you I don't currently have half as many stretch marks as I had when I was pregnant with Tia... I only have two very small dots... but then my stomach is COVERED with old silver stretch marks. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry I used every cream and oil going... still got em... either your prone to them or your not.. .and theres absolutely nothing you can do to get rid of them that doesn't involve a quiet chat with your local plastic surgeon. :rotfl:

6. annem

annem Well-Known Member

laser gets rid of them and retin-a you can get from the doc calms them down but you can not use it whilst preg or breast feeding i think.

I've been using everything but nothing has worked :(