Braxton Hicks?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Over the last few days ive had some strange sensations (once thursday, once yesterday, twice today) where i feel like my lower tummy muscles squeeze together a little. it definately isnt the baby moving. It lasts less than a second and isnt painful, just a bit uncomfortable but if it were to last any longer i think it would cause me pain. Is this BH or am i just being silly? When are they meant to start?

BH's can start at any time really. I felt mine really early (21 weeks ish) then they either went away or I stopped feeling them and the next pains were labour at 42 weeks!

It's probably BH's - don't worry you're normal!! If you are still worried, ask your MW - she'll know for sure hunny!
xx

tangerinedream said:
Over the last few days ive had some strange sensations (once thursday, once yesterday, twice today) where i feel like my lower tummy muscles squeeze together a little. it definately isnt the baby moving. It lasts less than a second and isnt painful, just a bit uncomfortable but if it were to last any longer i think it would cause me pain. Is this BH or am i just being silly? When are they meant to start?

Sounds like it could be although I'm no expert on BH as I don't remember having them at all with my first.

From what I've read on here they can start any time during pregnancy. :)

I've been getting these for weeks now and my tummy goes really hard and tight, they dont hurt are just really uncomfortable. I find walking around a bit helps and they now last anything from a couple of seconds to about 5 mins.

i dont kno hun im still not sure if iv been getting them :?

sounds like bh to me, i started to get them from 22 weeks this time round, but mine last longer and some are quite painful :cry:

i think these sound like BH nothin to worry about just another joy of pregnancy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back