braxton hicks.

katiee24

Reaction score
does everybody get them? what do they feel like? how do you know if your having them? i keep getting a tight stitch like twinge on my left side, feel like its just baby moving but it hurts :( xxx

My whole bump kinda gets achey and tight with them - not painful though but you can feel it x

My whole tummy goes really tight and hard, kind of takes my breath away. It sort of radiates up through my bump, sometimes into my back and lasts about a minute, it's not sore just uncomfortable.

thanks girls.. im still not sure whether its actually BH.. just got a twinge in my belly & it felt like a stitch :(

I get lots on stitches too, usually when I'm walking down the right side of my bump for some reason!

When I get one I get it mainly on my right hand side where it will look like he is pushing the whole of his back/bum out and it then goes down after a minute. it feels tight, quite a pushing otu sensation and can stop you inyour tracks if your walking. Painless at first but only yesterday I had one down by my bikin line (where his head is) and it actually started to twinge and pinch. Maybe this is the start of things to come. - Hope so xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back