Braxton Hicks, sorry I know you get asked a lot about this!!

Maybe_mummy

Reaction score
Just had a few strange feelings and worried if it is Braxton Hicks maybe?

My tummy felt like it was becoming tight and felt like a pushing down presure in y belly? It only lasted probably about 30 seconds then went and baby is moving ok they seem to have gone. Didnt hurt as such just uncomfy.

I maybe might have also hurt my stomach muscles did a bit too much this weekend I think so could be them tensing.

What do you ladies think??

X

Yep I seem to be getting that every now and again for past couple of weeks and I asked my midwife last week and she said it was Braxton Hicks and they only want to know about them if they become regular and painful.

Yeah I'd say if they become regular and painful give your midwife a call. If you feel like you've strained something then monitor the babies movements if baby is kicking regular I'd say don't worry. Just rest up :) x

This morning no sign of them think maybe Ive over done things a little this weekend so early night for e last night. Well watched the hubbie put up the christmas tree first :) Will keep an eye out if they come back its bloody hard work knowing what stuff is during pregnancy!

Thanks for the replies ladies XX

One of the things that can case braxton hicks is excercise - so if you've had a busy weekend it was maybe that. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back