Boys names

Im the same, i just can't find any i like. I always picture people when i think of a name and it puts me off, lol

The only one we can agree on at the moment is Jack but haven't decided for sure yet. I do like Ryan though

Haven't agreed on the girl either though - we had chosen Sienna but OH now prefers Lily.

What d'ya all think? Our surname is Thomas

owen was on our list but Dylan was the only one that ever seemed right.

x-kirsty-x said:
I've come across a few names I like...

-Jayden

-Owen

-Alex

...but ever since we found out its a boy we've called him Ryan and now its impossible to imagine him as anything else. Even my sig has his name on :lol:

Last night I said to OH 'How about we change his name' and he was like 'Nooooooo we ARE NOT, he's Ryan now!!' and even Josh said 'No cos he's my baby brother Ryan' :rotfl:

But I still love the 3 I've listed above :(

when i was preg with ryan we were calling him owen right up until i gave birth then i changed my mind my hubby wasnt too pleased and keeps callin this bump owen now lol

love alex too but im biased :D

If I have a boy his name is going to be Owain Lewis :cheer: took ages to choose that!
I was originally gonna name him Ira, then it went to Aiden and now we are sticking at Owain Lewis 8)

We have a boys name picked (for now :lol: ) Thomas Steven but we can't find a girls name that we both like.
And you can guarantee that we'll have a little girl

Cx

awwww twimmummy - Lily Thomas sounds beautiful - i deff love that name!!!!!! :cheer:

Over here in Bahrain 'Isa' seems to be a popular name for a boy or a girl. Not pronounced like the bank account type of thing but more like 'eesa'. Not sure what it means and I'm sure my husband won't go for it, he likes traditional Irish names our first boy is Connor as you will see from my ticker. But just thought I'd share that with you as its quite a nice name. :D

We both love Owen and I think its the only exception to Ryan that OH would've made.

Then 10 minutes after we'd thought of it we realised it doesnt go with his surname....

Owen Crone :rotfl:

Maybe not such a good choice after all :oops:

well, im hoping for a boy cos im rubbish with girls names!!!....i love the name isaiah for a boy but my family think it's hilarious!

lisa xx

lisa_davidson said:
well, im hoping for a boy cos im rubbish with girls names!!!....i love the name isaiah for a boy but my family think it's hilarious!

lisa xx

I've never heard of that name before. Is it pronounced like I-zy-ah? :)

Katy was going to be Lily up unti the last minute twinmummy!! We really struggled for boys names....and will again. We both like Harry, but can you imagine me shouting "Gary, Harry" across the park when its time for dinner!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back