boys clothing

winnie89

Reaction score
Went shopping this afternoon and I've noticed there is hardly nothing clothing wise for new born boys in asda there was barely half an isle full and the girls have got 2 whole isles worth of clothing I don't want to buy too much because I know he'll grow out of it quickly but would be nice to have some choice!

Agree!! I look everytime i go but theres hardly anything, was so looking forward to buying lots of boys stuff too xx

Yeah and me so far he's got 2 pairs of jeans and about 4 pairs of joggers and some random t-shirts but all the sets are so expencive

Agree again!

We fell lucky and ive just bought a load of stuff from a friend for £8 filled a big storage tub so was pleased with that, dont mind second hand at all but like you say the new sets are soooo expensive its ridiculous cos they not in them 2 mins xx

I find sainsburys to be the best supermarket followed by tesco. Asda isn't great unfortunately :(

Mamas and papas and next are my two shops although m&p are so expensive. I fell in love with a little out fit of combats tshirt and Cardigan but it came to £50!!!! No way x

I brought most of his newborn stuff second hand just due to the fact he won't be in it long and spent my money on the older stuff. I got some AMAZING bargains on eBay!

I've got most of mine from sainsburys, boots, Tesco and debenhams it's true what you say the choice of boys clothes is shocking asda had some awful things with some cheap looking transfer designs on them......yuck ! It seems no matter where you go there are twice as much for girls as boys......grrrrrr !!!!

We got practically everything for him when he was tiny from next and boots as they had the best colours for us (ie not just all pastel)! Now that he's older it's easier as most shops older boys clothes are nicer but I agree it's shocking how much girls stuff there is compared to boys! I wonder if anyone has complained to shops about it? though in most shops if you're having a girl and don't like pink frilly things you're in trouble ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back