• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boys clothes

Wannabepreggers

Reaction score
Is it just me though or does anyone else find it quite hard to buy clothes for boys. I was looking for a nice outfit for Christmas day & a birthday party for my little man but all the clothes I've looked at all seem a bit samey & casual unless I buy a full on suit. It might be just me it just seems like girls are so much easier to buy for. :???:

Last edited:
I kinda feel the same! It's mostly t shirts and trousers although sil did buy a cute outfit that comes with this cute little jumper!!

im finding boys clothes hard to buy at the moment.. Im waiting for winter range to come out but why is there always nice girls clothes everywhere lol x

I'm loving the boys clothes! I was never a girly girl and I much prefer the colours and fabrics of the boys clothes! Boots' mini mode range is gorgeous! And the Next range of clothes are wonderful! Also love the Debenhams ranges such as john rocha and blue zoo! We have a shirt and trouser set with a waistcoat for Seb's coming home outfit! Love it! Love, love, love the boys clothes!

I agree, it's hard! The Mylene Class range in Mothercare is really nice mind!

It's just I was in a baby clothes boutique not so long ago & there was loads of gorgeous dresses for girls but just casual shirts & trousers/jeans for boy & thought, God, it really is quite hard to buy for boys. Having said that though, I did find an outfit for xmas eventually. It's by John Rocha & it's blue & white striped from Debenhams and I swear, it is THE most gorgeus outfit I have ever seen!!!

Baker Baby for Boys by Ted Baker, stocked in Debenhams is a pricy but amazing range for boys! I keep waiting for Blue Cross Sales in Debenhams then by whatever I can afford from the range at the time!x

I'm loving the boys clothes! I was never a girly girl and I much prefer the colours and fabrics of the boys clothes! Boots' mini mode range is gorgeous! And the Next range of clothes are wonderful! Also love the Debenhams ranges such as john rocha and blue zoo! We have a shirt and trouser set with a waistcoat for Seb's coming home outfit! Love it! Love, love, love the boys clothes!

I agree with you, never really been a girly girl either and I love all the boys clothes and think they are lovely. Although that means I keep buying way too many of them all the time :whistle:. But at least I will now have a second one who can wear them. Although the first one was born in May and this one will be December so the seasons are all wrong. So I can do more shopping :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back