• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boyfriend Problems

Betty7

Reaction score
Well I finally told him and oh my god his reaction was worse than I thought he said it was a disaster I must have missed my pill (which I didn't). Then he told me that that there was only one sensible option and that wasn't keeping the baby,5 we have been together nearly 5 years. I just hope I'm strong enough to do this on my own because I don't tihnk my boyfriend will be standing be me. He's coming round tonight for a chat but Ithink he's just going to try and bully me into what he ants me to do. Oh well fingers crossed.

Hi Betty,

How do you feel about it all? It's a scary time whether you've been trying to conceive or not so don't feel alone. The first day I found out I was in pieces and we'd been trying most of the year!

Just like it probably took you a while to come to terms with it your boyfriend might come round when he's got used to the idea? Don't let him bully you. Just use the time to talk and make your decisions later.

We will all be here to talk if you need to. Be strong - you can do it xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

This is so awful, why don't men understand how hard it is just to pluck up the courage to tell them in the first place especially if it was an accident (I know how that feels all too well). If you know you don't want an abortion then he's just going to have to deal with your decision, because that's exactly what it is YOUR decision and YOUR body. If you had an abortion he wouldn't be the one who felt it that would all be you too, and if later he decided he'd made a mistake there would be no going back, would he be able to live with that guilt, chances are you'd both be deeply affected by such a decision. If he decides not to stick by you there is plenty of support for single mums these days and you'd be better off without such a coward of a man! and you can always count on the ladies on here for emotional support they're all great!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sweetheart don't let anyone bully you into anything you don't want. i was scared when i found out i was pregnant, i was told i couldn't have kids and we both had come to terms with that. now i am pregnant it is a miracle, i thought my OH wouldn't want a baby, for financial reasons mainly, but he is well pleased, which helps alot, at first neither of us were pleased though, more scared than anything. maybe it was just a shock at first, i hope he comes round to the idea, if not you need to do what is right for you, and if that means having the baby the course you can manage on your own, my mum brought three of us up on her own, we have the same dad, a long story, but if it is what you want you can do this, and you have all of us here to help you out.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Aww hun, please don't let him bully into doing something you dont want to do, do what is right for YOU x

Hi, I hope you are ok... :hug:

As everyone else has said dont be bullied into deciding now you can take time to make sure it is the right choice... Just remember that you make the decision and you have to live with it so if he pressures you into something you are not happy with your relationship will break down anyway as you will blame each other for the result...

Good luck hun, and you know where we are if oyu need us :hug:

tigger xx

hi ,

everyone is right dont let him bully u into doing something that u dont want to do. My friend went through this last year her boyfrind had told her if she got an abortion he would stay with her. he had said he didnt want anything to do with her or the baby. Well now she has a beautiful 10 month old girl and she does it all on her own. Her family and friends have supported through it all. its not an easy decision to make but u need to do what is best for you and speak to those who love u before rushing into anything.

xx

As the others have said, do what is right for you hun and dont be bullied :hug:

Hope things work out ok, and to echo what others have said hope you do what is right you YOU. xx

Yeah do what you feel right with, before he comes to have this chat, I suggest you have your mind made up in your head as to what you want, listen to what he wants, ask him for reasons why and if you don't find they are good enough then do what you want to do.

Men get scared especially if it wasn't planned (on both parts) sometimes they need a little push.

But don't worry and don't let him bully you.

:clap:

Hey,

Sorry to hear about you BF's reaction Betty. It normally takes a couple of days for it to sink in so hopfully he is kinda getting use to the idea. Like everyone else has said....its your body, your decision. Dont let anyone bully you into anything. I wish you all the best, whatever decision you choose. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back