"but i can't, i'm pregnant"

gangofgin

Reaction score
go on, fess up, who has used it to their advantage.

i told my boyfriend that i couldnt clean the oven because there was a warning on the back and pregnant people can't use oven cleaner.
i did kindly spray the whole oven before i told him, so he had to get down on his knees and scrub it :)

hahah

I have... also with Bathroom cleaner and anything with Bleach!!!

Dunno if I am allowed to use them or not.. but.. :rotfl:

i dont have to hubby wont let me clean the oven dont even like me using the polish mad man
so i have to dso it all when hes at work and pretend i havant lol
hes even banned me from going upstairs now to the spare room!!!
manda xx

My husband cleans out the cat litter and lifts anything heavy :D

i did check the oven cleaner incase my lie wasnt a lie and it didnt say anything.

also, the other morning we had someone coming to view the flat and i said to him 'oh, i feel really sick again, im going to lie down for 10 minutes, can you show them round?' and left him to it. i know i shouldnt use these things as a cop out but he doesnt give me nearly as much sympathy as i want

Becs said:
My husband cleans out the cat litter and lifts anything heavy :D

I was told by the Dr not to clean out the cat litter. So in the 2WW I made my DH do it and now I have my BFP he has to do it all the time :rotfl: :rotfl:

I do it with the cat litter tray...

But its been getting to the point where DH is effing terrible at cleaning it out and the smell gets too bad so I just pull on some marigolds and do it myself....

Then he tells me off because I shouldn't be lifting heavy things :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I like using it with shopping...just stand by the boot, look nauseous and sigh...And like magic, the boot of the car is emptied. We need to get the perks in now lol

:lol:

I haven't used any excuses but have people telling me "you can't do that" blah blah

I really shouldn't be lifting the box with the kids books in it at school though - nearly killed me the other day

Bee, totally agree with you about boxes full of kids' books... but if I don't carry it to and from my car boot I can't see anyone else offering!

I think the solution is to refuse to mark anything after Christmas!!!!

It also works at the other end...

I have just had a baby you know... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back