Boy or Girly Bump?

LucyAnn

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, would love your opinions on boy or girl. Yellow top pic is me at 34 weeks and the two black ones is at 35 weeks :) teeny tiny bump lol! xx

Attachments

• 1313563792012.jpg
    1313563792012.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 1314611677908.jpg
    1314611677908.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 1314611905622.jpg
    1314611905622.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 22
You are tiny!! I'm going to guess boy xx

Aww cute wee bump! I would guess boy too x

Thankyou :) im surprised already as everyone I know keeps saying girl only me mom n dad say boy looool they would be pleased at your answers!xx

Wow so neat Hun....I think boy too :) xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

ah i have a bump like that lol xx and im having a boy! xx

Small neat bumps seem to be boys!

Where is your baby hiding? LOL ;)

I'm guessing boy too :)

Lol I know feels odd being this far gone and still being able to paint me nails lol I have had to have extra growth scans recently baby is groeing fine midwife puts it down to my height of being 5"11 lol got her coning to see me again today xx

Wow, I wish I had a bump like that, I'm huge and I'm having a boy so I'm gonna guess it's a girl :D

I'm 41+1 and my bump is tiny and I'm having a girl :) so I am going to guess girl x

I am 41+1 and mu bump is tiny and I am having a girl so I would say a girl :)

I'm so jealous! I must be twice the size of you and didn't think I was too big until now. My bump is still quite neat so maybe a boy bump and he or she must be in a great position tucked away in there - how cute :)

Thankyou :+) have gotta havs anothsr growth svan monday. The babys head is so low down the midwife literally had my nickers off to feel the head baby just keeps getting lower and lower and I know babys facing my back so when I touch my bump im touching banys spine :) does have its plus sides I can still paint my own nails. Just causes lots of stress with measurents and graphs :( xx

I know everyone is different, but when I was preg with my son, I looked like a whale! Seriously, everyone thought I had ate a shed load of pies lol, I was just round and everyone guessed boy. And they were right,

I know we are having a girl this time as we found out, and I'm just bump, vie not put weight on anywhere else its just bump lol.

So I'm going to guess girl.

Well done you for staying team yellow, I couldn't lol x

cant really tell from the photos but is your bump kinda flat at the front? mine is at the moment, (I am a couple of weeks behind you) and I am having a boy.

Hiya thanks. Yeah bump has never got very round my belly button has not even shown any signs of bring popped out. Its just a really low bump and I dont fink I habe put weight on anywhere else the majority of clothes I wear are still my normal size x x

Sarah13 - you aint seen my bump! haha, although i am only 5'3 xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back