• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

boy or girl

dina.marie

Reaction score
just another despressing day really. feeling low and have been thinking about bean. would have been almost 22 weeks now and we would know if we were in team blue or pink. i would be able to feel bean kicking now. and my bump would have been well and truly there. another person at work brought in their new born baby in the week, and i burst into tears AGAIN. its been 11 weeks since losing my 11 week baby. :(

Oh Dina i have been feeling the same if i hadnt had my first loss in feb i would be due in a few weeks and my second loss i would be 19 weeks now, and ill find out tomorrow if ive lost my third :(
Life is so cruel :hug: :hug:

i totally understand hun...i would have been 20 weeks and 3 days now and would know.

I would also have a 6 month old baby now too.

I would just love to know whether my babies were boy or girl...

Im having a hard time atm too hun so if you need to talk PM me anytime ok....11 weeks isnt a long time to 'get over' loosing your child :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear you're feeling low today hunny. Not having the best day myself; its a year ago today since I had my first m/c and it still upsets me so you're bound to still be struggling with your loss only weeks ago. There's no set time limit on how long you should grieve and some days are bound to hit you harder than others. Just remember that when you're having a bad day, we're always here to listen and offer support. Unfortunately there's too many of us who know how you're feeling - just got to hold on to the hope that one day we'll have a healthy baby in our arms x :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: oh hun i really sympafise with you i'd be 22 weeks and 2 days now, stay strong and if you want to chat any time give me a shout i'm here any time :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can understand what you're going through hun, yesterday would have been my due date and I've been obsessing about that all weekend, keep wondering if I should have been taking a little boy or girl home about now.

It does get easier but gets harder again around the due date, I'm really hoping it gets easier again now. I think it does as I feel better today than I did yesterday, hope you do too :hug: :hug: :hug:

just another despressing day really. feeling low and have been thinking about bean. would have been almost 22 weeks now and we would know if we were in team blue or pink. i would be able to feel bean kicking now. and my bump would have been well and truly there. another person at work brought in their new born baby in the week, and i burst into tears AGAIN. its been 11 weeks since losing my 11 week baby. :(

Oh Dina i have been feeling the same if i hadnt had my first loss in feb i would be due in a few weeks and my second loss i would be 19 weeks now, and ill find out tomorrow if ive lost my third :(
Life is so cruel :hug: :hug:

i totally understand hun...i would have been 20 weeks and 3 days now and would know.

I would also have a 6 month old baby now too.

I would just love to know whether my babies were boy or girl...

Im having a hard time atm too hun so if you need to talk PM me anytime ok....11 weeks isnt a long time to 'get over' loosing your child :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear you're feeling low today hunny. Not having the best day myself; its a year ago today since I had my first m/c and it still upsets me so you're bound to still be struggling with your loss only weeks ago. There's no set time limit on how long you should grieve and some days are bound to hit you harder than others. Just remember that when you're having a bad day, we're always here to listen and offer support. Unfortunately there's too many of us who know how you're feeling - just got to hold on to the hope that one day we'll have a healthy baby in our arms x :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back