• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

boy or girl

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: oh hun i really sympafise with you i'd be 22 weeks and 2 days now, stay strong and if you want to chat any time give me a shout i'm here any time :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can understand what you're going through hun, yesterday would have been my due date and I've been obsessing about that all weekend, keep wondering if I should have been taking a little boy or girl home about now.

It does get easier but gets harder again around the due date, I'm really hoping it gets easier again now. I think it does as I feel better today than I did yesterday, hope you do too :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww mrs_metal :hug: getting to ur due date must be really hard. mine will be 3 days after xmas. something tells me this year wont be merry. had images of me sitting sideways at the table eating my xmas dinner cuz my bump was so big and getting out of washing the dishes etc and getting lots of baby stuff for xmas. not going to happen now tho is it.

Thinking of you loads dina your so brave :hug:

dina.marie said:
aww mrs_metal :hug: getting to ur due date must be really hard. mine will be 3 days after xmas. something tells me this year wont be merry. had images of me sitting sideways at the table eating my xmas dinner cuz my bump was so big and getting out of washing the dishes etc and getting lots of baby stuff for xmas. not going to happen now tho is it.
Oh Hun I can see that it will be hard for you :hug: :hug: but you will get through it. What got me through this last weekend was keeping busy, so my advice is to give yourself a bit of time to mourn but try to keep busy, hopefully you'll be pregnant again before Christmas and can focus on the baby you'll be carrying :hug: :hug:

I think I'll be a bit down at christmas too, last christmas I just kept thinking I'd be celebrating baby's first christmas this year but hopefully I'll be pregnant again before (two christmas and new year's in a row without a drink!)

It will get easier for all of us :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back