Ring Over The Bump !!!!!!!!!

*comes over with lots of blue baby dust* mind your eyes:) lol

well i did the ring thing and it went in circles..tried it a few times and it was always circles! i know i'm having a boy but i'm not sure what way round it is circles for boy/girl?!

looking like there maybe some truth in this (rubs hands together) :cheer:

Hmm rthis is interesting! I was wathcing yet another pregnancy programme at the weekend and they said it was circles for a girl, back & forth for a boy!

So i'm either having a boy or a girl! :lol:

I got circles and got excited thinking yes i'm getting my baby girl but then i read this and its saying boy! Ah well only got until 11th August to wait to find out now - so in the meantime, please send me loads of pink baby dust ladies!! :)

Confusing! I have always been told its circles for girls,back and forth for boys and the last 4 have proved right!

:think: :think: I think my brian has officially turned to mush :rotfl:

I cannot for the life of me work out what I need to do with the needle.
Give me a couple of days and I may just get it...... :rotfl: :rotfl:

TinaOct said:

:rotfl: put it on a piece of string and hold it above your belly :rotfl:

hevwithbump said:
TinaOct said:

:rotfl: put it on a piece of string and hold it above your belly :rotfl:

Ahhhh is it the same as with the ring then???? What is happening to my brain :rotfl:

My MIL explained the using of the pendant to me. She uses hers regularly for all sorts of things. Basically you can use a piece of your hair if its long enough and a ring made of pure metal. You then ask the pendant to show you yes or no, it can be different for eveyone. You then ask yes or no questions and have to have a neutral mind. I wont go into it but basically it is the spirit world that answers these questions so if you believe in spirits or not is the question of accuracy! As I mentioned before she has got everyone's pregnancy right that she has ever asked!

Hi

Just done mine and it says a girl. I am convinced it is a boy so will hopefully find out at my scan in 3 weeks. Dont mind either way. Have one girl already so would be easier on the clothes as every thing i have is pink !!!!!

Hannah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back