Bouncer/vibrating chairs...

millie15

Reaction score
My dad has offered to buy us one and wants some suggestions as to which we want. He says he's prepared to get all singing and dancing if that what we want! :D But I know the all singing and dancing does not neccessarily mean the best

What would be your recommendations? What have you got for your LOs that work like magic?? :wink:

Any links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Kick and Play bouncer is THE SINGLE BEST THING EVER!

Flod was in it from very early on (when she couldn't do much but bash her feet which sets off the music and lights) and she's still in it now at 7 months, crashing and bashing the hanging objects and STILL whacking her feet.

Picture:

n502067168_755786_5625.jpg

n502067168_755635_8750.jpg

debecca said:
Bee said:
We have a simple one from M&P - was an xmas present last year.

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product- ... 00/type-i/

tbh - your LO might not like an all singing and dancing one so I would stick to a simple one. Finlay is amused with simple things :lol: Even now.

Lucky you! Flod did NOT like the plain one. She's a pain in the bum.

I think I want a boy next time :lol:

:lol: Finlay would rather have a piece of paper than his toys :roll: Spend half our time trying to fish things he's not supposed to have out of his mouth/grasp

we got the hauck one despite it having winnie the pooh on (similar to this ) as it reclined really flat which was perfect as it meant Seren and Cally could sleep in it from newborn. It doesn't do anyhting but tbh Cally wouldn't have liked anything that vibrated or flashed at her as she only went in it to sleep. It was Seren's originally and is still in great condition despite my nearly 3 year old curling up in it and falling asleep the other day.

beanie said:
we got the hauck one despite it having winnie the pooh on (similar to this ) as it reclined really flat which was perfect as it meant Seren and Cally could sleep in it from newborn. It doesn't do anyhting but tbh Cally wouldn't have liked anything that vibrated or flashed at her as she only went in it to sleep. It was Seren's originally and is still in great condition despite my nearly 3 year old curling up in it and falling asleep the other day.

i have this one too and loved it , reclined so well and was very comfy and padded , i didnt really want a vibrating one didnt see the need :)

119823.jpg

got given to us, although we had abetter one flo loves this one alot alot alot !!! Because when she gets the hiccups she can bounces herself, the vibrate doesnt use up too many batteries ( the one we had before went through like 1 d a day, fortune ! )
And the little toys on it can be swapped with other ones, so weve put light up toys on sometimes, rattley ones other times etc, plus she has great fun kicking the blanket about as its attached :)

we have this one:

link-rocker-l.jpg

It's an "infant to toddler rocker" it vibrates too, I like it cos its so sturdy you can use it up to toddler age.... I've had the flimsy ones before and they just don't seem to last.

We have two :oops: :lol:

I brought the kick and play as well which keeps him amused for ages (normally) :wink: and if he wants to watch telly (yes typical man! always turning his face towards to telly and staring hypnotised :rotfl: ) then you just take the toy bar off and use the chair part which can still be put on vibrate.

I then have a jungle one which work colleagues bought for me. It's just a simple yellow one with 3 soft toys on a bar that goes at the front and it vibrates as well. I've kept it in the nursery and so far don't have much use of it as I'm only using the nursery for bathing and night time nappy changes....but I'm hoping once I have the house back to myself it'll be used more when I'm ironing etc up stairs :)

Urchin said:
we have this one:

link-rocker-l.jpg

It's an "infant to toddler rocker" it vibrates too, I like it cos its so sturdy you can use it up to toddler age.... I've had the flimsy ones before and they just don't seem to last.

Sorry to gatecrash, but would you recommend this one - been looking at this one for a while, as like the fact it can be used as a little rocking chair when they get older.....

EllieBelle said:
Urchin said:
we have this one:

link-rocker-l.jpg

Sorry to gatecrash, but would you recommend this one - been looking at this one for a while, as like the fact it can be used as a little rocking chair when they get older.....

Yeah definitely, Brody sometimes sits in it and it's very sturdy. The toys are nice and the cover comes off so you can wash it easily. Most of my friends have this one too. :)

I have the same one as Urchin and I love it! It rocks which settles Tamzin nicely if she's upset and it vibrates as well if you want which works for Tamzin when she's not in the mood to be rocked. I've caught my 3 year old sat in it at times as well and it's still going good! She loves the toys as well because they hang just in front of her so she can reach them to touch.

we had this one

Beige-dots-bouncer-product.jpg

which was great in the begining for a newborn. its like a cradle shape like you were holding LO and not in a chair. she loved the white noise and the vibration. the toys on it were pretty crap though, and now she's getting into that sort of thing, she hates the chair! rather be on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back