Bottle warmers??

littleem

Reaction score
I have bought tommy tippee bottles but does anyone know if they will fit in any bottle warmers at all???

I bought NUK bottles and have bought an avent bottle warmer and it all fits fine. I asked the same thing and apparently the bottles should fit into any warmer. The avent bottles are quite wide so mu NUK ones fit in fine. I am sure tommy tippee do their own bottle warmer though :think:

dont think i've ever been able to find a tommy tippee bottle warmer, unless i'm not lookin right

Tommee Tippee bottle warmers will be available from March in Mothercare, they show an image of it in the Spring/Summer catalogue....watch this space...lol.

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
can u not just put the bottles in a jug of hot water :? :?

Was just about to say a Jug of water is good to use and cheaper :wink:

looks good, are there any bottle warmers which are battery operated so they can be taken out shopping etc. to warm bottles??

I don't know about battery bottle warmers (though I've seen one recently but can't remember where - either boots or mothercare :think:).

But to answer the original question, I have an Avent bottle warmer and use both Avent and Tommee Tippee bottles, and the TT's fit fine into the Avent bottle warmer.x

i did buy the avent one last time, but i think i used it 2 days before i gave up and boiled the kettle and used a jug :rotfl:

but yeah they do fit TT bottles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back