Born in 2012 boxes, baby keepsake boxes and picture frames etc

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Just to say, I was in the shop QS the other day and they have lovely baby keepsake boxes with "born in 2012 " on the top, also picture frame s the same , and also frames with 12 little holes to show one picture every month for the first year!

Thought I'd share for anyone due this year or had already - as I wish I'd seen these last year when Devon was born in 2011, will have to make one now!:lol:

Last edited:
Sounds lovely :) sorry for stupidity, but qs?

I seen them in Next earlier on line. They are gorg! & they have them in pink or blue - little picture frame & memory box & other little things that say born in 2012 on. I want one lol .. i am staying team yellow so just hope they still have them by the time baby is born because i deffo want one of these born in 2012 baby sets. xxx

Star33, My mum always buys mine a house of frazer bear for xmas , the year they were born, they have the year of birth embroidered on one foot! Devon had to wait for xmas just gone 2011 for his as he was born 6th jan 2011!! So that's always an option too for your little baby

Ooo thank you for the link will look now, seen the next ones, they are 4 for 3 too :)

Ooo frames are lovely! I want one!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back