Boredom

MrsR

Reaction score
Thought it might be fun to do a thread on things to do when you're bored! OH and I just spent 20 minutes playing buckaroo with our cat! Mickey was curled up on the floor and we were reheeeely bored so we chose piles of things to put on mickey a la buckaroo! We had barbie shoes and clothes, lipgloss, crayons, bobbles, small cuddly toys x we got quite far before cat got annoyed and foooked off! Totally worth it though! So my first idea of what to do when you're bored is;

play buckaroo with cat/dog/hamster/small child x x lmao x x

:lol: poor kitty!

I usually take the dogs out and now I can go down to the stables which is such a nice little break in my day!

If I'm at home though I am usually on here! :lol:

That is classic!! My hubby is now looking for our cats to recreate your game!! ha ha xxx

Hahaha!! That's a brilliant game!!

I don't really get bored, spare time i watch telly or come on here.

Get the lazer pen out and torment the baby and cat with the red dot ;)

Oo I do the laser pen thing with the dog! So funny watching her trying to catch it, she smacks her gob on the floor trying to eat it, So cruel! Lmao

Haven't done it in a while as we've lost the pen!

Did you lose it or did the dog hide it?! x lol x

It's probably down her belly lol

I'm gonna have to get another one, i havent tried it on my parents cats yet...there's 5 of them :twisted:

I don't have time to be bored! There's always something to be done in my house! And when I run out of things to do I take the doggies for a walk!

I wish I had more time at home to get bored though, Its been a long time since I've felt like that! Even last weekend with 3 days off of work there was so much to do at home!

Hahaha that is so funny. Have you seen stuffonmycat.com? Lots of pictures of cats with random stuff on them.

I have a laser pen for my two cats, then go crazy for it.

I'm really bored today like. I did all my jobs and ran all my errands early this morning, Jacob is playing on the floor, Lucas is asleep. I might go back out for a walk as my cat is to boring to torment lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back