• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boots Toys half price in store

laracomps

Reaction score
Just picked this up for Phoebe half price (£10 rather than £20), and a roll along toy AND they were 3 for 2, so got another comfort blanket free too :D

ELC Blossom Farm Cot Light Show

Its even got a remote control so I don't have to get out of bed to turn it on :D (not tried it yet haha, it better work from my bed).

So might be worth a look in your local store, they aren't half price online! They had lots of toys half price, older ones as well. Great for Christmas presents.

We bought that before Luke was born. The remote works from my bed (his cot is right next to my bed though) but beware, there are 2 modes... one where it reacts to noise and switches itself on again once it's gone off... I guess so if the baby wakes and starts crying then it has noise and light.

I like the projector. Dillon is cute :)

In my store there's a nuisance pets mobile in the sale. FIL bought when Angel was born for £25. My sister bought it for £12.50. It is now £6.25.

It has a remote, a gorgeous glow light that changes colour. Songs, or wave/jungle sounds. It is lovely. Angel loves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back