Boots Parents Club

moss

Reaction score
I want to join it but the postcode finder on the Boots card machines hasn't been updated so I can only join under my new address. :( The people at the shop weren't useful. Am I missing out on much?

Ive just joined i did it on the phone as id lost my boots card and while i was there i asked to join
its good i think you get money off things more points on your card and advice on pregnancy and birth and parenting

But if you have a boots card already (and havnt lost it :lol: ) then you cna do it on line :D

sarah :wave:

hiya

its good! got a free changing bag ...thats really very good a while ago and sat got a voucher for 500 extra points if i spend a tenner on baby toiletries - easily done !!

Been saving the points (and will contniue to do so) to buy myself little treats once sprogin is here.

We got some great vouchers from them. Including one for a free one of their disposable cameras with a flash - which is cool! They normally cost £5.99! We also used a few other vouchers they sent us, plus a voucher which gave us double points forever on baby stuff! me and my OH both signed up!

Im very glad i joined the boots parenting club. Got a free changing bag worth 30 quid, it was worth it just for that! Also though got a free disposable camera which we are taking to the hospital with us hehe and also got plenty of coupons, vouchers etc. Its very worth it. :lol: :lol: :D

I love the boots parenting club thingi and my points are already adding up nicely. I got the free changing bag a few weeks ago and although I wouldnt say it's worth as much as they say it is, it is a pretty good hardy little changing bag and i'm already using it daily for my 2 year olds bits and bobs. I've also had loads of vouchers through the post already and have used some, I got 5 free prints from them the other day woopie :rotfl:. I highly recommend them especially if u live near a boots like I do and are likely to do your shopping there. There nappies are pretty good as well but I do remember a few years ago with my boys I used their newborn nappy range but they leaked quite a bit but their toddler range aren't too bad and they're cheap. I got 54 nappies the other day for 6.99 and they seem ok.

Check Ebay for how many people are trying to sell their free changing bags on and telling others they're getting a bargain in the process!

(much more of a bargain than getting it free direct from Boots in the first place of course!!! :roll: )

i joined up ages ago and have heard nothing so ive just emailed them to ask where my stuff is :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back