Books on miscarriage

honorj88

Reaction score
Hey
Sorry if this is a stupid question but i was wondering if there were any books you guys could recommend for myself and a friend who sadly miscarried 5 weeks ago. We have been on a hunt, but can only find books about other peoples stories and we arent really wanting those.
I hope you understand what i mean (i confuse myself at times). But if you know of any and know the titles could you let me know, it will be very greatly appreciated x

Hi,

I read a book called "Surviving Miscarriage-you are not alone".

While there is a bit of personal story from the author, it is more of a self-help book, quite good for those feelings of guilt and other unhelpful feelings.

Might be worth a try. Onsale at Amazon for about £8

Julie xxxx

Emma Mary 18 wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always missed

Hi hun, sorry to read about your losses, life can be so cruel :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

After my 2nd m/c I bought a book called 'Miscarriage: What Every Woman Needs To Know' by Prof Lesley Regan, who runs a recurrent miscarriage clinic at a London hospital, which has lots of info on causes, investigations and treatment. Worth a read, and its available on Amazon x

Hi Hun i am sorry on your losses :( I have lost 9 i lost twins last march i lost all my babies
at 10wks and 8wks i recently found the course to my losses which is a blood clotting disorder called lupas and aps
When i suffered my 3rd loss i started looking for books but there was none that told me what i didnt already know
The best information to find out about pregnancy loss is the information you find on the net its self.
And when you read storys of ladies losing many and going on to have a baby is the best read ever.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back