Booking In Scan, what to expect??

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
I have my booking in scan next thurs (23rd), and am just looking for some insight on what happens?

I had an early scan at 8 weeks, and saw heart beating strongly and was told everything looked extremely healthy. Even though that was a big relief, after my mc in oct, I'm still worried about this next scan!!!! I know things can still go wrong at any stage really. I have heard that once a heart beat is seen though that the chance of mc goes way down, is that right?

xxx

Hi i know how you feel i have an early scan on thurday and all i can think is that there is no baby there or the heart beat has stopped, i think they say its a 90% of the pregnancy continuing after the heart beat has been seen, try to relax im sure bean is in there nice and snug with a heart just beating away, the scan will probably just be a dating scan and will just check everything is progressing as it ahould be xx

hi Elise

An early scan really does reassure you, I felt such a relief after mine at 8 weeks. It was just good to know there was a baby in there with heart beating. Let us know how you get on with scan, and goodluck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back