booked my gender scan

babydust

Reaction score
i booked my gender scan for 26th july :cheer: it was £79 but now im wondering if i should pay extra for a 4 d scan, do you think its too early for a 4 d scan? i will be 17wks 5 days :think:

great news about the gender scan hun :cheer: not sure about the 4d dont they normally like to do those after 26 weeks xxxxxxxxx

Soo excited for you :cheer: i think they recommend the 4d scan at roughly 25 weeks, spare a thought for us poor folks in N. Ireland, a 4D scan costs £240!!!!

i know it probabally would be the best stage for a 4 d one but i just thought since im paying 2/3 of the price i may as well pay extra, i will probabally still get a 4 d one done later :shhh:
dj mom thats terrible :shakehead: you will just have to have a trip to scotland :D

i think u would still see everything, someone on here- sorry cant remember who had a 4d and are similar stage to me and still got good pics i guess if ur not worried about the money it wont hurt to ask x

Im having my 4D scan done at 28 weeks - I wanted mine done at 24 weeks and they wouldnt let me book!!! They said the best time to scan is 28-32 weeks to me - I would wait as long as you can :) Although my friend did get hers done at 24 weeks but the baby did look on the 'skinny' side - Good luck with the Gender Scan :dance:

had our 4D scan on friday thats about the earliest you want to get it done.

Yay on booking the scan!
I think if its not much difference in price then why not!!? Im sure you will love the pics either way!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back