Boobs...

Tasha89

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like Pamela Anderson or is it just me...? :shock:

I was wondering how often you should get measured for a new bra? I was last measured at 12-14 weeks but I swear i've gone up another cup size already!

Cant believe how much money i'm going to have to spend on supporting these beasts - suppose i'll be making a saving in the long run when I breast feed!

Hey, I had to get rid of all my bras weeks ago, and was just wearing those vests with the built in support, finally went along to Primark as thought Im not spending loads cause they'll just get bigger.

Ive gone from a 34A to a 38D! I remember last time I was measured at 30-something weeks, and the lady said I'll probably end up an F when breastfeeding! I almost threw a party!

So lovely wearing bras that fit now, I was putting my old ones on not really thinking the wear that small, and felt like I couldnt breath within 10 mins!

Woah! :shock: What a difference!

I was a 36B and i'm in a 38C - I swear I must be a D cup now!

Might go and get measured this week and shoot on down to primark for some sports bras, etc. No need to fork out loads until I buy my nursing bras.

I'm desperate for new bras, my poor boobs are being squeezed into these ones and itch omg! I was a 36DD before so i'm dreading what they are now...

Primark is the best I reckon. Just got a white, black and skin coloured one, think the black one can go strapless as well, and came to a tenner. That'll last me the summer then, hopefully.

Afterwards when I shrink back to my A cup I'll have to hide them away so I don't get upset!

Afterwards when I shrink back to my A cup I'll have to hide them away so I don't get upset!

:( Oh dear! I think i'll be like that as well! Loving the use of cleavage! Gonna miss it when it's gone!

Well...I think a trip to Primarni is in need then! :) OH bought some new clothes other day so it's only fair I treat myself too! ;-)

You lucky ladies!!!! My boobs haven't changed at all .... yet!!!! just my ribs are pushed out so they are all really tight, so I need a bigger size without the benefit of bigger boobs. Will be a different story when I'm breast feeding though lol!

I was having trouble with my normal bra's as early as 8 weeks, i was desperate to get home from work just to get the bloody things off!! I haven't actually been re-measured but i've definatley gone up a couple of cup sizes.

I bought a couple of packs of sports type bra's from asda and they are sooo comfy; although they look like something my nan wears!

Happy Shopping! I just took a load of different sizes into the changing room to try out, couldn't believe I kept trying the bigger and bigger till I realised the most comfy one was the 38D!

I do rather enjoy them, its a change from the norm, just a shame my tummy sticks out further than them! Can't wait for the breastfeeding, they get absolutely MAHOOSIVE then, but then they feel more like udders!

I went on the mothercare website the other day, thought id invest in a meternity bra. they have a self fitting page where it tells you how to measure yourself, i knew my back had grown a bit cuz my bras felt tight. i was a 32B before and was still wearing them thinking i needed to get a 34, but measured myself and turned out im a 36C and was closer to 38!!! couldnt believe it, luckily ts not noticable that my backs grown that much, but can deffinitley notice the extra bobage!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back