Where have my big boobs gone?!

KateQPR

Reaction score
i'm 6 weeks and so far i've had swollen breasts (which i've quite enjoyed!) along with m/s. This evening my breasts seem to have shrunk again!!

Does this sound normal? They still feel tender to touch but just not as big as they were. I'm starting to worry and listen to my body too much - am sure it's not healthy!

Kate please dont freak out after u read what i have to say ok? just check with ur doctor and to ease your mind have an ultrasound.

I was pregnant before and had the first ultrasound at 6 weeks. There was a hearbeat!! I felt pregnant, my boobs hurt to death, i couldnt wear a bra without saying AYYY!!

Later after a couple of weeks, my boobs just shrank, in fact one looked smaller than the other, i thought i was exaggerating, but ya, my husband saw them and agreed. I got scared and went the same day to see my doc and the doc was like "you little girl! u worry a lot! come and u will see there is nothing wrong!"

I sat and started to pray, and 5 minutes later the doc said "i cant find the heart beat and the baby is smaller than what he should be"

I told him all sad and crying that I know well my body and I knew something was bad. But just to make something clear.. I was having morning sickness as well and lots of nauseas all day long and all those symptoms disappeared aas well.

I hope there is nothing wrong with this but if I were u I would talk to my doc, and even if he says its normal, i wont sleep until check that lil bean is fine.

Keep us updated please dont get scared i am just letting u know what happened to me, i might be wrong with regards to your case.

GOod luck hun :pray:

...and don't worry! When you have your baby they come back with a vengence! :rotfl:

it's so weird how you want those horrible symptoms when you don't have them! Have woken this morning with the same m/s nausea and feeling totally exhausted - just lacking my swollen breasts!

That's the trouble with these early days and me being a worrier - anything that happens gets me on high alert - and convinced it's all going to end. Which i know isnt healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back