Sore boobs, then not sore boobs?

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
I'm getting myself totally freaked out. Yesterday my boobs hurt like mad, I went to bed and they hurt. I woke this morning at 5 and they almost didn't hurt at all! Is this normal? Now I'm up if I squeeze them they still do hurt a little but I'd almost convinced myself I was losing my baby! I'm thinking maybe yesterday was my hormones upping themselves and today my body has adjusted to it?
I did an hpt and got a really strong positive which put my mind at rest!
Anyone else experiencing this?

Hey x

I've been the same I've gone from screaming sore boobs to mild soreness I'm sure I read somewhere it will stop hurting after a while :) xx

And you've checked on test so it sounds fine :)

I wouldn't worry to much but if so deffo ring the doctor near to be safe

Xxx

I havent experienced this i'm afraid hun. My boobs just hurt, hurt and hurt some more! They keep waking me up in the night even!

I am sure all is fine but if you are worried then call your gp

I've not really been much help but didnt want to read and run

XX

Well I'm going to see my gp for the first time this morning so hopefully she will makeup my mind at ease!! Have to say they do feel sorer now I've been up for a while!! And i do get some days where they feel sorer than others it was just weird how different they felt this morning to last night! I just use them as my pg indicater as ive very few orher symptoms! A little nausea at times but no tiredness or anything. I'm just petrified that after nearly a year of ttc it's all going to go wrong. It still doesn't seem real. Thanks for your replies girls.

hi hun

know exactly what you mean as i'm the same. sore bb's (sometimes for only half a day!) and slight nausea that comes and goes. i keep doing hpt's (i'm 5weeks) as felt the same as you - but with my ds that pregnancy was the same and everything fine!

good luck xxx

Thanks Hun, just seen my doc and she said its normal for some days to be worse than others as its your body dealing with the sudden hormone surges until it gets used to them. Such a relief! I actually feel a little more excited now and not so terrified! Here's hoping we all have very sticky beans! Xx

Thank you ladies - I no longer feel I am going mad! Boobs have been very sore, but were not sore at all yesterday so I tested again (fourth time now!) and was still +ve. Now they are back to their sore selves again today :)

Mine have been like this the whole time, in fact they haven't really hurt at all..only a few achy days. I've got prominent blue veins under the skin, especially after having a shower, but they haven't changed size. Heard the heartbeat 2 days ago at 10 weeks so baby is obviously OK! I've read about many women not having any boob changes until their milk comes in after birth, and many more who have sore boobs on and off, so don't worry :) I know it's easier said than done as I've had my panics, especially from 6-9 weeks, but I think at the end of the day we can second guess symptoms as much as we want but as I was told by the radiographer at the 6 week scan I went to, symptoms or lack of are not reliable indicators of how the pregnancy is progressing x

Honestly my boobs have been up and down all pregnancy. Probably worse during the 2nd Tri when there were times when I thought my nips were gonna drop off! FYI I got a sleep bra which really helped when my boobs hurt at night.

Thanks ladies, it's great to have you all for reassurance! I've never had a mc but I'm so scared of it happening I think I'm over obsessing about every little thing! I suppose there is always something to worry about the whole way through tho! Xx

My boobs are sore on and off... The nausea is constant though!! Feel SO sick!! especially when I've eaten, but the trouble is I can't stop being a little piggy!! x

My boobs are constantly sore, only went away for about half a day in the last week, but it's my nausea that alternates. The first day I didn't have it I totally panicked myself like you, but now I'm used to the fact that it gets better roughly every second day then the next day it's back with a bang!

I think it's natural depending on a number of things like hormone levels, blood sugar and hydration (for ms that is, not boobs!) xx

Hi, my boobs stopped hurting at around 9 weeks and havnt hurt since. theyve just grown a fair bit! I have had my 12 week scan and everything is perfect. I think everyone is different as i hardly ever get morning sickness and tbh i wouldnt know i was pregnant sometimes if it wasnt for missing periods and an evergrowing bump! Hope this helps put your mind at rest :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back