Boobies!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I was shopping yesterday and was in mothercare looking at bra's, one of the assistants came over and measured me. Id been wearing a 36d bra and I knew it was starting to get abit small but when she measured me im a 38f, no wonder my bras were uncomfortable. I didnt even think my boobs had grown that much!
So well worth getting measured ladies x x

Do mothercare still do the adjustable cup size bras? I got them when I was pregnant with my wee girl, they were also good for breastfeeding too.

Do they advise you to go and get measured every so often during pregnancy or will that size do you?

Been thinking for a while i need to get measured again.

:)

I never seen any adjustable cup size bra's but the maternity range is quite small in the liverpool mothercare hunny.
Some people advise to go ever 6 weeks but when i was speaking to the assistant yesterday she didnt mention this, she just mentioned if I was breastfeeding come back at 36weeks to be measured for a nursing bra as they are different sizings to the maternity ones.
I would go hunny, i was completely shocked as I didnt think they had grown really x x

i went to mothercare for measuring at 8 weeks as bras were hurting, i had gone from 34D to 34E... well worth going, and athough the bras are not exactly victoria secret designs, they are sooooooooooooo comfy!!!

was told to go 3 times during pregnancy!!

M2A it sounds like you'll give Jordan a run for her money :)

I'm definately gonna pop in at some point.

My boobs were 38F at beginning, got measured at about 14 weeks was 40G and I betcha if I went now I'd be 40 JJJ - its awful, maternity bras just squish them together and then they get all sweaty and horrible. I need to find a decent bra

Last edited:
They started at about £9 and went up to about £18 hunny x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back