• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boobies - quite worried

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Ok my boobs have been leaking from about 15 weeks onwards but now theyve stopped. :oooo: Even squeezing and pinching nipples they wont leak or produce anything. Whats going on? I had so much leakage and now i cant get a drop!!!! And i desperatly wanna breastfeed!!!

somedays mine are like taps and somedays i cant get a drop out. dont know why tho xx

mine only started leaking last week and I was getting nervous about it too, i think you just have to trust your body will be ready when it needs to be

have you tried nipple stimulation?? like simulating the breastfeeding cos that is what got mine going.

I wouldn't worry, I didn't leak at all when I was pregnant, it hasn't had any bearing on my milk supply now though, if anything I feel like I have too much lol!

Don't worry, I started leaking very early in this pregnancy but it's on and off. Some days I get lots and have to wear pads some days I have nothing. I must admit I'm starting to leak a lot more now, here's hoping baby is on his way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back