• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

boobie question..

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
i've been boobie feeding for 10days, and in last few days i've noticed lil yellow bruises on my boobs? and my left boob is very tender, and hurts more when feeding on it? any ideas xxx

When you say it hurts when feeding, is that when baby suckles? Or a bruised feeling? You may have a blocked duct.
More info here for you hun http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/breast ... ckedducts/
But do keep an eye on it incase it turns to Mastitis.

As for the yellow bruising i am not sure hun, maybe mention it to the midwife/HV when you see her next.

charlie84 said:
When you say it hurts when feeding, is that when baby suckles? Or a bruised feeling? You may have a blocked duct.
More info here for you hun http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/breast ... ckedducts/
But do keep an eye on it incase it turns to Mastitis.

As for the yellow bruising i am not sure hun, maybe mention it to the midwife/HV when you see her next.

thx for reply hun, its a brised feeling, but hurts too when hes feeding, hes latched on properly, and its only on left boobie..

hoepfully middy coming today, so i'll ask her. the lil yellow bruises are strange xx

I would take a guess at blocked duct myself. I remember feeding Calleigh with a blocked duct and it was painful to feed her off it which subsided toward the end of the feed. I also gently massaged the bruised area whilst she fed.
I also had nice warm baths and massaged it in the bath too.
It took a few days to go.

Hope you start feeling better soon :hug:

charlie84 said:
I would take a guess at blocked duct myself. I remember feeding Calleigh with a blocked duct and it was painful to feed her off it which subsided toward the end of the feed. I also gently massaged the bruised area whilst she fed.
I also had nice warm baths and massaged it in the bath too.
It took a few days to go.

Hope you start feeling better soon :hug:

thanks hun :hug:

i'll take a warm bath later (if i get chance hehe)
and hopefully that'll help.. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back