• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boo!! Hiss!!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

The witch came knocking this morning! :(

It's bittersweet though because I now defo know the Agnus Castus pills are working for me because bang on 14 days after I stopped taking them she arrived!!

Oh well onto cycle 8 I spose! :roll:

Good luck to all testing soon!

xxx

P.S Louise cheers for the loan - it's all yours!:dust: :)

xxx

Aw sorry to hear that Claire :(

I suppose it's good you seem to be regular again though :)

As for the baby dust... you can keep it. Or even better flush it down the loo :oooo: Must have been a bad batch ;)

Last edited:
Sorry claire :hugs:

I am pleased you got good results with the Angus castus thou, I just want this god awful cycle to finish then I can start them

I've just started with the Angus castus, but after reading your thread are u supposed to stop taking the during the 2ww? I'm a bit confused now!

Mrs H Good luck with them when you get to start them! Hope they work for you! :)

Buggy I take them from the 1st day if AF (today) and I take them for 14 days as thats when your supposed to ovulate for a 'normal' (average length) cycle. It has worked for me doing it his way.

I take 1 tablet when I wake up and 1 before I go to sleep so 28 tablets in total. Hope that helped Hun! Good luck with them! :)

xxx

Sorry to hear af has got u hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Clearbear, treat yourself to a nice glass of wine tonight and look forward to next month.

Good luck and babydust for next month xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Ladies!

Maybe Baby I don't like wine but we did have a chinese!! :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back