• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bonnie ???

mushy1

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone has heard from Bonnie???? Havent seen her on here for a while ???

Bonnie are you ok ????

Mushy, it's funny, I was just wondering about Bonnie before I logged on. Was wondering if she had her :bfp: as I haven't been on myself for a while. Hope she's ok

xx

Great minds must think alike just the other day I was thinking she hasnt been on for a while...maybe she needed a bit of a break x

she posted a while ago and said she was having a break and going with the flow

:dust:

Oh I miss her.................. I do hope shes ok xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure she posted and said they were going to stop stressing about it for a bit, and lets be honest - this is where we come to stress! So that's probably why she is not here. I have no doubt she is putting her feet up in the none sperm way and trying not to think about it too much

Hey Ladies....Ive spoken to bonnie (text) and shes ok just wanted to take some time out and have a little break but she not gone for good.....I will text her in the morning telling her your all asking after her as shes an early riser and usually in bed now.....xxx

Ahh thanks Wilma, can you send her my love , I miss her X

Def JJ.....text her bit earlier on waiting for a reply but will pass on your love to her....Im sure she will be back here in no time xxx

Hey girls!
Sorry wilma I did get your text but was manic at work!
Things are really good with me at the moment!
I have no idea when I OV so not sure when to expect af but think it should be next Monday or Tuesday
it's hubbies 40th next Tuesday so what better present than a bfp!
Had some cramping today but other than that no symptoms

been taking it easy with no temping or anything!

Also just bought myself a puppy to keep me occupied since the nightmare I had with my last doggy
I pick him up next Thursday!
Been hectic with sorting out a suprise party for hubby which one of his daughters has nearly ruined but think I've sorted that now and got him back to believing that nothing is happening!

Miss all you girls and will be back on properly tomorrow evening to read all missed threads!

Was lovely to see a post of you missing me x x x thanks x x x

Yay Bonny so glad to hear you are ok ............ See you cant get away with hiding from me !!!!! Only joking , I know there are a few of us that have been trying for a while now but I think you started same time as me and was just wondering how you where doing...................... now I know im so pleased your good and well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back