BOLLOXX got an effing rotten tooth :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
i ate a floral gum before and as i chewed it hurt a bit on one side. so i pushed down onto each of my back teeth, and its my top left wisdom tooth that hurt, it felt sore underneath. uh-oh, i thought i found a mirror and stuffed it right into my mouth while looking into another mirror- lo and behold, this tooth is black! :shock:

its a mess, its clearly decayed :(

i look after my teeth, i brush them twice a day and floss daily. i can only put it down to my frequent sugar consumption, and possibly the 10-year drugs habit :think:

GRRRRRRRRRRR i am SO pissed off! iv spent almost a thousand pounds on white fillings i cant afford to keep getting them. can i just have the whole tooth removed? how much does that cost?

:(

actually, iv just been feeling around and the top wisdom teeth are actually in such awkward places i proably havent been able to clean them properly. they are so far back in my mouth they are half wedged into my gums and its a rele tight squeeze! certainly no room for a toothbrush! right thats it im getting them taken out. how much is this?

tbh hun i think its about £50 per tooth....i could be wrong though as mine were free as i had to go to the dental hospital to be aslepp (shudders)

Hope you can get them done ok hun xxx

My OH has just had a Wisdom tooth out about 4 weeks ago and it cost him £16 at a walk in Emergency NHS Dentist. He had been in a lot of pain with it for a while and was putting off going because of the price he would have to pay privately.

:hug: Poor you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back