Body changes - whats happening with everyone?

Positives - clearer skin, glossy thicker hair, bigger and fuller boobs :D

Negatives - Sore, senstive nipples, belly button nearly popping out, hairier legs, still tired, no waist, itchy tummy, dry skin :(

But i guess it's all worth it!!! :cheer:

LOL you lot and your big nipples :lol: Jaidy you meanie it don't always get worse! Mine are darker this time than they ever were with Damien, but they didn't get that big either (although bigger than they used to be that's for sure!!). I've gone up 2 back sizes in bra's and cup sizes already :oops: As much as I love my lovely new round assets, it's don't half hurt to run up the stairs! :lol:

Not a heck of alot had changed otherwise, I can barely remeber NOT being preggy before Damien, and inbetween him and this one I don't think alot changed! My bum and thighs and weight around the middle is increasing though :?

Belly button never went fully back in and it's going flat again already. Oh and my hair is a pile of crap. It doesn't do anything I want it to, need a haircut but I'm way too scared to get it done while I'm pregnant. :lol:

Hi,

It's a relief to read about what's been going on in other people's bodies - makes what's going on in mine feel less strange!

My nipples have become very sensitive too. If I go out when it's cold, they are extremely painful, no matter what I am wearing. Has anyone else found this?

Salad

I dont really think there is much but I deffo have the huge dark nipples problem, I had a top on holiday and i never wear a bra with it but had to as my nipple showed through and looked horrible. OH says there not attractive and dont look ''suckable'' anymore pmsl.

Hair on legs/tummy/arms grew more in first tri but thats gone now.

I tan WAY easier which is good - hope it stays lol

Back ache & pins & needles if i lay on my back

thats about it really I think

i know! I am obviously adopting a very innocent theme tonight!

My nipples when erect are a lot bigger than they have ever been. And my boobs are huge.

Also, rather embarassingly the top of my pubic hair has changed to jet black. I am blond elsewhere, looks very odd. Think I need a trip to the beautician.

Otherwise don't feel like much has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back