• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bloody hormones

MrsR

Reaction score
I've been quite good with my moods up until today when.........everything is upsetting or angering me! I was on another site earlier and someone posted something generally and I took it so personally I was nearly in tears. Twice this evening I've read posts and took them properly to heart. I don't know if it's just me being uber sensitive or if it's the way people are phrasing things. I find it really hard to bite my tongue when I'm offended/upset and I'm trying really really hard! I just want to cry! Is it just me?

Nope some things rattle me really easily, which is why I use this forum! I was going to join up to the sister site but after reading some of the responses you get I decided against posting and found this site :) xx (it's only where BnB is so big) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back