• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bloody Hormones...and stupid holidays!! Rant sorry...

Froslass

Reaction score
I've noticed my symptoms seem to come in waves...

Boobs hurt like hell, but I feel fine in everything else.
Boobs stop hurting for a few days, get some browny spotting again, and feel weepy and mood swings are terrible.
Boobs then start hurting again!

So just now I feel so weepy all the time. I feel so overwhelmed.. :cry:

OH's mum has a friend who fanices her and he's a travel agent.

He gave her and her sons (including OH) a free cruise last year, and he went with them, I wasn't invited. I was a bit disappointed (not that I wanted to go on holiday with MIL) but never though anything of it. Now she's engaged to my own dads best friend, and they were supposed to be getting married in Sept, but MIL has decided I will overshadow her big day and cancelled her wedding. Now she's said to OH she's been offered another free cruise just them (not even her OH is allowed) by this guy who totally is in love with her...The cruise will be at the beginning on july, so I will be 7 months pregnant...She is now planning on going...and gaain told OH that unfortunately there is no room for me..

I feel so sad, cause I want OH to go, and have an awesome time before all this stuff happens with baby, but at the same time, I can't help feeling hurt that he would consider going off and leaving me :( He says he does want a Holiday before baby happens, but what about me? Do I not get a holiday? I mean, I'm the one thats going to be physically drained :( And I can't help feel that MIL is trying to piss me off...It would have been nice to spend one last Holiday just us..I know a lot of people can't afford this, but OH is pretty well off (More than £16000 in savings so he can't claim benefits either..)

I told him to go, and then he says he's always wanted to go to London, and that he would take me for my Birthday. Turns out he's applied for a weeks internship at a firm down there, and if he gets it will be out from 8am -6pm..So not much time for being alone :(

My grandparents live in Florida, which would be a perfect getaway but they are absolute Hardcore fundamentalist christians, so completely disapprove of my situation. Infact, I got a rather unpleasant email from family in florida telling me to repent for my sins and how fornication is wrong... :shock:

I just can't help feeling like he doesn't understand whats happening to me. I know he's a guy, and he doesn't understand. I know he might not want a kid right now, but it's happening, and he's chosen to support me... But it doesn't mean he's going to be less ready for this than I am...

Plus everything is made 100x worse cause of hormones..:( :cry:

I just feel like crying at how insensitive he is being :cry: xx

Awww hun that's not right how your mil is treating you have you suggested that you want to go away even if you can't fly abroad I dunno regulations on flying whilst pregnant. If you haven't tell him how you feel that you do feel left out as it's the second year running that she's dOne this if he loves you he'll understand how you feel I dunno what else to say hun x

Aww I would totally feel the same, infact I don't think I would be half as understanding as you are! I would def talk to him about it as he might just be totally oblivious to how your feeling. Hope it works out ok for you.

My symptoms are also coming and going, I thought I'd passed the nausea stage but it's came back sooo much worse in the past couple of days, even the thought of certain foods makes me gag :-( Roll on Tri 2! x x x

My nausea has really set in today. I can't let myself get too full or too hungry or I just gag uncontrollably. Not actually been physically sick yet, but sometimes I wish I would to see if it would make me feel better! xx :(

I do think it's unfair for him to go on holiday, but at the same time, he is only 19, will be 20 shortly before bubs is born. I want him to have a sort of last holiday with just his family you know? It just wuld be nice for him to consider my feelings, that I might just be the one having to push a watermelon out a grape sized hole :shock: and a little holiday before all that happens might be nice :) It's not that I mind, because I love my little bean so much already, but he's still being a bit inconsiderate! My parents I think might arrange a family holiday for us, so that would be nice. Only problem is there's seven of us, so it's very expensive! lol x

PS: I've totally given the impression now mu fufu is the size of a grape.. :roll: I don;t know I haven;t measure it or anything. All I know is its certainly smaller than a watermelon. A LOT smaller.

Sorry :blush:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back