Bloody Hell...

dannii87 said:
lea m said:
I think Evie will be around 7lbs 9oz! :think: Maybe 7lbs 13oz lol There my guesses! Hey I should have made a new guess Evies weight thread! :think:
I reckon 7lb something too!! :cheer: Although that predictor thing that Handbagqueen started said she'd be 5lbs lol!! x
oooh I will have to go look for this predictor thing! :think:

Hi Dannii,

Sorry to hear the little minx has not engaged yet.. i have the opposite problem.. went to consultant at not 32 weeks gone and 4/5 down already i think its because its my second (my OH says its cause im slack :rotfl:) i am so paranoid of going out anywhere at the moment just in case consultant worried more and said baby could come upto four weeks early of due date which could be as early as first week of september :shock:... hoping not tbh with you.

Evie does look like she has dropped and thats a good sign... and as for babies engaging and becoming un engaged it does happen a friend of mine did the whole flip from head down perfect position to feet first meaning she had to have a c-section.

Like others have said don't worry she will come and if need be get a second opinion after your due date has come.. things can sometimes move slow then go like the clappers.

Take care
kathy x

1. Ignore silly old cows who have nothing better to do than comment on other people.

2. I carried very high right up until the end even though she was engaged.

38 weeks and then 40 weeks (literally the night before my waters broke):

n502067168_556471_6936.jpg
n502067168_556472_7207.jpg

And yes, I look ROUGH on that second photo ha ha!

Hey baby! have been waiting and waiting for a bump update! i have a feeling its going to happen any day thats why im snooping in third tri :wink: want to make sure im not missing anything!!! anyway hun, your bump is fab, its big and beautiful and i bet everyone in here have serious bump envy :dance: i hope to have a bump just like yours, and by the rate of it growing i sure am! :rotfl: with my DD i was really tiny but had a really high bump (even after it dropped) and always had to comments *shes never coming out by looks of it..*... heres a picture of my belly full term - then a picture of what i was holding two hours later :D (omg, im already bigger than that :shock: )

Newborn-1yO170.jpg
Newborn-1yO140-1.jpg

Thanks ladies!! :hug:

& thank you Tilly & debecca for sharing your pics!! You both look bloody marvellous!! :cheer: I wish you were both pregnant around my stage!! You were always like the big girls at school lol :lol: :hug:

Thanks Jess!! :hug: Your bump was sooo gorgeous - As was your DD! :cheer:

I have no choice but to wait it out now and accept that lil madam isn't ready! I didn't think she would be anyway, but it would have been nice to know she was engaged!!

Ho hum! :roll: :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back