• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bloody hell grr

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
getting really impatient with the hospital lately, everytime i ring to make an appoint with a midwife i get no answer, iv tried all numbers too. i havnt even seen a midwife yet, well i had antinatal at 9 weeks they just took blood, an thats it :S am confused, my brothers gf is 10 week 3 days an she seen her midwife at her house 2 weeks ago, gettin really impatient with them

im well confused, in my notes it says my name then next to it it says sue evans on most of em, one of em its same an says midwife. does that mean sue evans lady is my midwife? im so dumb

I have to book my midwife appointments through my doctors. Saw mine around 8 weeks then 11 (when she came to my house), 16 and today, 26 weeks. Think I'll be seeing her every 2 or 3 weeks from now on.

grr this is so anoying,. just been on phone to like 5 different places just to get me a appointment, when she was suppost to be contacting me grr >.< Now iv sorted it i have to wait 3 weeks pffttttt.

okay got it sorted now, i was angry at them because i cudnt get seen till 4th september, so i rung back an got an appointment tuesday coming up at some different place, jeez thank god for that. put me in a bad mood before. they never answer the phone either, when you get to their voicemail an speak an say who you are then they pick up she went. "helooooooooo again samanthaaaaa il see you on tuesday at blah blah bah " etc etc. i bet she moans at me on tuesday lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back