Bloody flat

maria1976

Reaction score
Hey Girls :wave:
I havent been on so much lately as I've had so much trouble with my flat and been camping out in the bedroom
Since we moved in here there has always been a problem with the sink blocking and the dishwasher not draining away, well it is draining away just not in the right place! and then draining back in again
2 and a half weeks ago i reported in again, but this time everything is so much worse, the washine machine drained and came up over the sink in the kitchen all over everything and flooded the floor, so havent been able to use anything.
So this has just been sorted out over the last couple of days, it took the landlord and letting agent all this time and the plumber guy has just finished today. Ended up having the floorboards ripped up and new pipes been put in, the pipes where bowing apparantly. I have just had enough of all this crap literally! Ive got piles and piles and piles of clothes to wash, endless washing up, cant even do it in the sink, there is no bloody draining board or room :( there is just stuff everywhere.

Just needed to let that all out LOL :cheer: :sleep:

Letting agents :evil:
Landlords :evil:
Plumbers charging landlord £100 an hour :lol:

Hey hunny i've been thinking about you. have these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh and let out all you want :D :D

Ahhh u cudda come round mine for cakey seeing as u live like 2 mins away :D xxxxxx

hmmmmmm CAKE!! i am defo coming round next time i pass yours, theres no escaping i know where you live :rotfl:

Well last night the pipes were leaking, and had to get him round again!!! so we had to wait another 8 hours for stuff to dry. So we are up early this morning, got fabric and washing to wash and the dishwasher has been on since 6 :rotfl: Im just waiting now for my neighbour to come up from downstairs complaining abut getting dripped on :pray:

Felling positive today :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back