• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bloody Cough!!!

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
I have had a cough for a week now, and AF finished on Saturday so been bding, as you do.

My problem is, after bding I start coughing and all the spermies start to fly out! not good!! :lol: :lol:

So annoying :lol: grrr!!! :twisted:

Have you tried magic medicine :lol:

Bless you honey. Try breathing in some steam - it helps to loosen everything up. :hug:

Have you tried magic medicine :lol: , brilliant Bex.

Cant you get those feet higher up that radiator Kate :lol: :shock: :lol:

I should know better than to expect something less amusing than that!

just snotted all over the place with laughing as I read this!! LLovely, just as well hubby's out!

at least the medicine will help your cm!!

:lol: you should of seen me yesterday hips so high up i was trying to let it all run back in :lol: TMI!

will go get some of that magic medicine tomorrow.

Oh and Bex, could you ask your dalmatian when my cough will go? as I Ov in 3 days and need to keep some of those spermies in :rotfl: :rotfl:

Toby is out of the office right now - please call back later :lol:

You could try propping yourself up with pillows while you BD hun - the more upright you are the less likely you are to cough :hug:

im suffering from the same thing dam the winter lol im lucky though cough aint to bad at night lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back