Bloods

mum2be?

Reaction score
i had to have my bloods taken tongiht, it was for full works, they taken 5 tubes of blood

All testing for blood count, blood type and something else.

I got another on friday for my downs testing which is same day as scan they have requested

:dance:

hi.aww you poor thing.l had mine done about 2 weeks ago.l'm rheusus negative.l have the downs blood test in about 3 weeks time.infact the day l have blood tests l'll be running round like a looney,we're off on holiday at midnight,driving down to somerset with touring caravan.me n the kids n dogs haha.l must be mad

Hey i had the same done last wednesday five tubes for all the tests, does anyone know when we get the results back do they ring you or do you ring the hospital and when do they tell you what blood group you are. thanks.x

hi,l received a letter about 2 weeks after having bloods done to let me know my blood group,due to being rhesus negative l have to have a warning card with me incase l ever need blood.l haven't heard anything about the other tests so l presume they are ok.

hope this helps

I didnt hear anything about my tests until I went for my dating scan and they were in my notes... so me being me had a wee nosey before going in!! Midwife went through them anyway after scan...
I think they only contact you about the results if they need too....

I was told they would contact me if they need too (if something is wrong) otherwise I will get them at my next appointment in September when I am around 16 weeks I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back