• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bloods are back

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
I called the doctor's surgery and the receptionist said they're normal, with no further action required (i guess that's no action from blood resultsa nothing to show). I've booked another apointment in 2 weeks with the same lovely doctor as before to see what we do next. Anyone got any advice on any prep we should do in advance to make sure we're prepared. I guess next bit is boy seed testing...anything else we should be trying to get?

Not sure what else u need to do, but just wanted to say that's good news that ur bloods have come back clear xx

Yep I'd say OH's sperm test is the next job. Good news about the bloods scotch. Hopefully you won't need the sperm test after tomorrow xx

Fingers crossed eh?

Have told oh about the testing plan and he's dead excited too. Hope we're not getting our hopes up too soon

Glad your getting there Scotch! Good Luck with the boy testing !

That's great news and so nice to have your mind put at rest. Maybe you could ask for day 3 bloods then you've got everything covered xx

Good news about the test hun, not really sure what you can ask for next, maybe some other bloods, or US?

Glad your bloods have come back fine! Xx

Using Tapatalk

I'm pleased scotch that your blood test came back fine for you thats at least one peace of mind there good luck hun xx

I'm glad everything came back normal for you scotch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back