• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

blood specks and mucousy poo

EllieG

Reaction score
I have been mix feeding Freya for about 7 weeks now, she is on 5 oz of aptamil 4 times a day. Her stool has been a bit mucousy but today it was a little bit frothy :puke: and had about three specks of blood in it, it was bright red and she wasnt constipated, anyone any ideas on what it could be?

I would definietly take her to the doctors to get it checked out, it is probably nothing to worry about but you can never be too careful :hug:

Thanks for your reply, :hug: did some research on the net and the symtoms apparently point towards dairy intolerence. My middle daughter was also dairy intoleret, but never had these symptoms. Think you are right, will go to my gp.

hey,

ive been having this problem with Iain since he was 8 wks old! he's now 16 wks 2moz. had tests n everything done at the hosp which all came back negative. They have gave me special milk for him but when i gave him it it seemed to make the bleeding slightly worse so ive just changed him onto farleys as ive tried all the others might try the prescribed milk again n see wot happens.

Its been such a streesful time with it all for the past 8 wks its been like we been talking to a brick wall wi the docs. no one seems to know wots goin on wi ma wee man.

Let me know how u get on at the docs

:hug:

Kazz

there hasnt been anymre blood but there is still mucous. hows your LO?

he's still got it unfortunetly. only on some of his nappies which is a bonus considering it used to be every1. so looks like it could be clearing up wotever it is thats causing it.

I changed his milk from C&G Comfort to Farleys last wk then had to try his dairy free milk which made him 100 times worse so bak onto farleys again n it seems to be only the odd thats bloody one now which is a big big improvement.

fingers crossed it goes away as it seems to be goin on forever n the docs n hosp dont have a clue!!

Glad to hear ur LO's have cleared up.

Kazz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back