Bloated!!!

Chrissy1

Reaction score
I can't believe how bloated I am.....

I'm not a slim girl by any stretch of the imagination (I'm a size 16 - 18), in the monring I'm fine but by the end of the day I'm give someone in 3tri a run for their money when it comes to the size of my tummy!! :rotfl: I really look like I'm 6 months gone.

It seems to get worse throughout the day and by morning I'll be ba ck to normal.

Is it normal to get this bloated??? I just seem to be massive.

totally normal. i was exactly the same, however my bump is bigger than average now...going for growth scan on weds to see if it is excess fluid...or one big biffa baby!!! :hug:

I looked more pregnant in the first few weeks than i do now! I was so bloated - which isn't the nicest feeling in the world! Hopefully it will pass and you will soon start to feel better x x x

Cheers ladies. It's good to know that it's normal.

I was just getting worried that at less than 5 weeks pregnant i was needing maternity clothes!! :rotfl:

i started wearing maternity jeans at 9/10 weeks as normal trou's hurt on the waist band...whenever u feel comfy babe x

I was very bloated up until about 8/9 weeks. Now apparently I am starting to show lol :D (I think I just look a bit porky :lol: )

I'm a size 16, and so bloated I look like I'm showing, sometimes I can hardly suck it in too. Can't wait til this bit's over and I show properly, not just blubber :lol:

LOL, I'm the same too by the end of the day my stomach is really bloated.

It'll probably be the same throughout the pregnancy. A lot of women say that their bumps are bigger at the end of the day than first thing in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back