• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blisters on hands?

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
Sam woke up with a tiny blister on the side of one of his fingers this morning. I thought he'd been stung by something but it's now bigger and there are a few more on the back of his hands and between his fingers. Any idea what they could be? He hasn't been anywhere near anything new he could have had a rection to (and they're not really where you'd expect if he'd touched something or picked something up). There's nothing on his feet/mouth x

yes cos you just said nothing on hns and mouth it prob isn't hand, foot and mouth. Owen had this with lots of blisters in his mouth but only one on his hand. Hope he is ok xx

Thanks. I did wonder it was that ay first and doctor did too. He's a lot worse now and has loads more blisters on his hands and his fingers are really swollen :( His face has started blistering now too and Toby has a few on his hands and arms. Been to doctor yesterday and today and they now think it's impetigo instead of a reaction to something as Toby's got it so they've both got antibiotics and they're going to have to miss 2 parties this weekend :(

Oh no :( Poor boys, I hope they get better soon x

Hi Sam's Mum, sounds nasty hope all is well and the boys are better today x

Thanks everyone :hug: The antibiotics are really helping so they're getting better :yay: The blisters are more like scabs everywhere now so they're definitely improving! Toby didn't get it nearly as badly as Sam and didn't have any on his face but he did manage to walk into the kitchen doorframe this morning so he has a huge blue lump on his head...between them they look spectacularly neglected...just the look I'm going for in the beach photos I'll be taking tomorrow :wall: :lol: So glad they're well enough to go though - the doctor made us an appointment for 3.40 tomorrow afternoon but said we could cancel and still go to the beach if they were improving :yay:

Glad they are improving :hug: hope the beach outing goes well x

Thanks lovely...I'm sure they'll love it :yay: I will anyway :rofl:

Glad their feeling better, sounded sore for them , yayy great weather today for the beach tho as an after sickness treat...

Had a perfect day at the beach :love: And they've been sooo quiet tonight - the joys of a whole day of lovely sea air :lol: 2 more days here to go! x

Glad to hear you had a good day, will the photos be on your fb? I must have a nosy x

I've put a few on fb but just from my phone - loads more on my camera to stick on there when we get home! x

Had a look they are lovely! I thought Toby was Sam! He has lovely blonde hair now, scary how quickly they grow up x

Thanks lovely! He's getting too grown up already! Not sure where all this blonde hair comes from.. we've both got dark hair :lol:

aw glad you're having a lovely time and the boys are on the mend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back