Bleeding....

Having just been through this myself - it might be worth asking her whether she would prefer you to stay home with her tonight as you are both bound to be upset (I know I would have appreciated it that's all).

Of course we are all here to help!

Puddytat please don't blame yourself (I know this is easier said than done as I'm going through the same thing at the moment and I don't think you can help it!) - these things just happen and most times it is just your body's way of telling you that this baby wasn't going to be perfect. I know this doesn't make it hurt any less but it's worth hanging on to.

If you are worried about your weight having an impact, you could discuss this with your doctor as you want to make sure that you eat well and lose weight in a healthy way.

I always think that other people that got kids of their own or pregnant i think that they are the lucky ones

puddytat said:
I always think that other people that got kids of their own or pregnant i think that they are the lucky ones

You're making me cry now. :hug: Don't blame yourself sweetheart, it just was not meant to be. Big hugs, please stop blaming yourself. :hug:

I'm sorry puddytat and pentaxpz, I hope you are strong for each other :hug:

Yes, the people who have their babies ARE the lucky ones - but that doesn't mean you won't be one of the lucky ones.

unfortunatly Im tied into tonite!

7-10pm at heli club.....
but I have no plans for the weekend... so we will just cuddle it bed together....

Surely they would understand if you missed it? You need to be there for each other.

EDIT:: Sorry that sounded intruding. :hug:

Im taking a friend and some club members need to talk some things over...

I'll try and come back early...

Im here for her when I get back...

cuddle up and watch a film I think..

just wanted to come on and say dont blame yourself hun, as far as i am aware being overweight may cause problems conceiving but does not cause people to miscarry,

There is hope, i lost two little ones before we had Macey as you can see by my ticker, you two take it easy and have fun trying again when you are ready x

:hug:

x Naomi x said:
just wanted to come on and say dont blame yourself hun, as far as i am aware being overweight may cause problems conceiving but does not cause people to miscarry,

There is hope, i lost two little ones before we had Macey as you can see by my ticker, you two take it easy and have fun trying again when you are ready x

thank hun...

Well i would like to loose about 2 stone before my birthday which is feb 15th... so that is my goal :)

oh hun i am so so sorry to hear that, thought of you earlier and wondered how you got on :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you and your other half.

dont blame yourself please :hug:

Oh puddytat im so so sorry to hear your sad news, ive been keeping an eye on this thread and was so upset when I read the update.

Be strong, you will have a baby one day im sure of it, im just so sorry this time wasnt meant to be.

Do pop in and see us when your feeling better :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

puddytat said:
x Naomi x said:

thank hun...

Well i would like to loose about 2 stone before my birthday which is feb 15th... so that is my goal :)

You have the same birthday as me :D :D

Jaidy said:
Oh puddytat im so so sorry to hear your sad news, ive been keeping an eye on this thread and was so upset when I read the update.

Be strong, you will have a baby one day im sure of it, im just so sorry this time wasnt meant to be.

Do pop in and see us when your feeling better :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully i will have kids yep...

noodle1 said:
puddytat said:
x Naomi x said:

thank hun...

You have the same birthday as me :D :D

oh right kl kl... spot on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back