Bleeding?

missxkatie

Reaction score
I just went to the toliet about 10 mins ago and had a slight bleed of brownish well blood I could say but it was like stringy discharge but its hard to tell it had one tiny bit of red blood in it though. It has near enough gone now..is it anything to worry about? I just called my midwife so awaiting her call back! x

I doubt it's anything to worry about if it was mostly brown. You've done the right thing by calling midwife

I hope you're ok, I am sure it was a bit of a shock. Like mm said, it is probably ok if mostly brown. Some women have a little bleed around 8 weeks because it is when their AF would have been due.
Let us know what the midwife says and try to relax if you can. Put your feet up and take things easy.

Thank you and muppetmummy, by the look of our tickers are babys look due around the same time maybe lol :D. Midwife just rang back and has made me an appointment for the early pregnancy unit tomorrow morning so.. hopefully all is well I feel fine except I feel sick darn :(

Ahhh there was one more thing if you ladies could help! Iam finding it hard at the moment to stomach eating anything its horrible, I am 18 and my first baby and its hard because Iam scared if something goes wrong.. my main concern is if I dont eat enough will the baby suffer. I am trying to eat I am drinking though.. plenty. Its just the loss of appitite!

Although everyone tells us to eat a healthy diet during pregnancy, I think it can go out of the window if you are really sick, it is best to eat what ever you can stomach and when you can. drinking is really important so it is good you are doing that. Are you taking some vitamin supplements like pregnacare. They don't substitue a balanced diet, but it can help ensure baby is getting all the right nutrients whilst you aren't up to eating much.
Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

I was taking pregnacare until my doctor told me to stop and take Pregaday which if I am right is just iron and folic acid. I told him about pregnacare and he didnt know what it was.. twat :shakehead: the tablets I am taking may have more vitamins in than I know but he said they contain folic acid and iron only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back