Bleeding really heavy!

charlene09

Reaction score
Woke up this morning in agony with back pain and my belly feeling like it was caving in slowly :( i went to the toilet and noticed I was bleeding clots really heavily.

I dont know what it is , it's scaring me

It's probably just a really heavy period hun :)

I think you should get to an A&E hun, r u still clotting now hun? x

dont panick i clot badly every month it because you are having a heavy period the blood has its clotting agent but when your [period is heavy the clotting agent runs out befor the womb lining does and it just gives you blood clots i have them the ssize of eggs some months hurts like a bugger! if u have more than one period like this and it not normal for you see your gp there are things they can give you to help

Woke up this morning in agony with back pain and my belly feeling like it was caving in slowly :( i went to the toilet and noticed I was bleeding clots really heavily.

I dont know what it is , it's scaring me

The clots, although gross, are normal, unfortunately. I had them for ages before plucking up the courage to see the doctor to ask if I was normal.

I was prescribed with Mefanamic Acid...probably spelt wrong.. anyways, I was to take this so many days before af was due, and it really helped with cramping and clotting (they go hand in hand, clots cause cramps).

On a positive note, I am told that painful, heavy periods can signal that ovulation is occuring each month, which is good.

If the pain is real bad, as the doc for naproxen, brilliant stuff

Take care hun xXxXx

Ive got naproxen 500mg and they aint shifting the pain atall :\ .. I'll go the the chemist and buy some feminax they should work for the price of um lol x

I too suffer bad clotting when AF comes to visit me, it's not plesant but i dont think it will do any damage.

Wolfy
xx

Ill deal with it :) might be a sign that my bodys in gear after coming off the pill haha xx

clotting during AF is normal hun, it sounds like a heavy period.

Have a nice hot bath to help with the pain and fill it with lovely smelling bubbles to pamper yourself. Then have chocolate!! :)

Feel better soon!

xx

hope u feel better soon hun. i hate heavy periods, their the worst.

hope u feel better soon love x

Yes im fine now thankyou been Jumping around and everything hehe x

Hey,

i also have clotting when Mother Nature strikes with my monthly present! and the pain is dreadful...

I find that feminax work really well, (when the ibupfrofen Lysine eventually kicks in!!)

Hope it goes away soon hun

xxx

Its gone now , thankyou :)
I do take Feminax Ultra and they seem to work for me :) so it's all good x

Hi Charlene

Did you find that the feminax worked quick and helped with your symptoms?

I get really bad cramps and contractions when i get AF so something like that would be good. I was taking Panadol before with the hydracodeine in it but sent me a bit loopy :angel2:

Glad you have found something that eases your AF and hopefully you wont need it much longer

Thankyou :D

yes they worked fine , I normally take these all the time as they seem to help loads and the pain goes within 20 minutes of swallowing it.

AF pains have gone completley now as Im towards the end now , Only got 1 more day of AF and then it should be gone

Thankyou

And then back to TTC....fingers crossed for us both this month.... xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back